Spirit of Tasmania Passenger Fares
*Day Tickets are only available on day sailings (including additional day sailings scheduled throughout the Dry Dock period).
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES AND AVAILABILITY
- Ship Saver fares - limited space available for specially discounted Ship Saver fares. Availability is strictly limited. Amendment fees apply.
- Passenger Fare - only applies to day sailings and does not include a seat allocation. Cabins are available at night sailing costs.
- Pensioner - applies to holders of Australian Pensioner Concession Card. Availability limited.
- Seniors - applies to passengers 60 years and over.
- Child/Student - applies to children aged 3-15 years inclusive and secondary school students aged 16-18 years inclusive. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants - under the age of 3 travel free providing they are not occupying a bed. Cots are provided. Passengers are required to supply their own linen. Infants are not allowed in Ocean View Recliners or shared cabins.
- Passengers with impaired mobility - A limited number of cabins with wheelchair access are available.
- Sole Cabin Use - Sole use is available on payment of a singles surcharge. This surcharge is 50% of the Flexi Fare adult rate for the applicable cabin being booked.
- Share Cabins - Cabins are sold on a share basis.
- PLEASE NOTE: - Once you have checked-in, you cannot disembark the ship until arrival at your end destination.
**Conditions apply. Fares are per person, each way. Cabin fares are based on a twin share minimum. Surcharge for sole use of cabin applies. Prices are subject to change without notice. Carriage is subject to Spirit of Tasmania's passenger ticket terms and conditions, which are available on request. Amendment and cancellation fees apply.
Australian Travel Wholesalers has made every endeavour to ensure that the details supplied are correct and can accept no responsibility for subsequent change or withdrawal of prices, detail or services shown.