Rydges Hotel Hobart is a place where the charm and grace of Hobart accommodation blend with the polish of the new. The in-house restaurant and bar serve a wide variety of local Tasmanian and Australian cuisine. Well-equipped conference and banquet facilities are also available at the hotel.
- Banquet facilities
- Business centre
- Cocktail bar / Lounge
- Conference facilities
- Guest laundry and valet service
- Complimentary access to Hobart Aquatic Club and Dockside Fitness
- Parking facilities
- Tour Desk
- 24h Room Service
- Safe deposit box
- Secretarial Service
- Car Rental
- City Transfer
The hotel’s heritage-listed buildings capture the very essence of historic Hobart. Enjoy the intimacy and attention that only a small boutique hotel can provide.
Rydges Hobart Hotel is where the charm and grace of the old is in harmony with the polish of the new
Quietly sophisticated and imbued with a warmth and intimacy that comes only from the smaller hotels. Rydges Hobart Hotel consists of 63 luxury suites including 44 modern suites and 19 antique suites. Rydges Hobart Hotel captures the ambiance of historic Hobart and offers suites that are comfortably furnished with numerous amenities.
- Private bathroom / Ensuite
- Plunger Coffee
- Internet Access
- Free in House Movies
- Individually Controlled Heating
- separate dining and lounge
- Stove and Microwave
- 44 Manor Suites
- 20 Antiques Suites
- 1 Presidential Suite
- 2 Trust Cottage
The Rydges Hotel Hobart is a heritage-listed building that captures the very essence of historic Hobart. The Rydges Hotel Hobart is suitable for business and leisure travelers alike, successfully combining old-world service with 21st-century conveniences to make your stay truly comfortable and memorable.
Rydges Hotel is located just 2 kilometers from Hobart central business district and is approximately 25 minutes drive from Hobart airport.
Location Features & Attractions:
- Allport Library and Museum of Fine Arts
- Old Hobart Town Historical Model Village
- Bonorong Wildlife Centre Brighton
- Esperance Forest and Heritage Centre
- The Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
- Fire Design Glass
- Golden Grape Estate
- Russell Falls
- Battery Point – charming historic houses, pubs, and boutique shops
- Constitution Dock
- ABC Buildings – Hobart’s original sandstone railway station
- Derwent Entertainment Centre
Nowhere else in Tasmania is the romance and nostalgic charm of colonial days more alive than in the village of Richmond. One of Australia’s most unique and historic towns dating from the 1820s.