Cnr St John & William Streets Launceston
Positioned in the heart of Tasmania’s second-largest city, The Sebel Launceston is close to all the major attractions and the bustling seaport area of Launceston. Offering charming Launceston accommodation, boutique-style, take advantage of fully self-contained suites, restaurant and wine bar, guest lounge with open fire, and a private courtyard framed by Oak trees.
- 24-hour reception, room service, and concierge
- Daily housekeeping service
- Valet dry-cleaning and laundry
- On-site parking
- Private courtyard
- Restaurant and wine bar with alfresco dining
- The hotel features a gym and a private courtyard
Market Square Restaurant and Bar serves fresh, local seafood and excellent culinary delights created from an abundance of seasonal produce, complemented by an extensive choice of award-winning Tasmanian wines. Market Square Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and is perfect for enjoying coffee or pre-dinner drinks.
The Sebel Launceston is the perfect venue for elegant meetings, conferences, and weddings for up to 45 delegates and 70 guests for cocktails. This flexible meeting room offers both state-of-the-art equipment and wireless technology. A delightful private courtyard on the ground level surrounded by landscaping and large oak trees is ideal for outdoor dining or as a breakout area.
Each suite is spaciously appointed and fully self-contained with a separate bedroom and bathroom, King size beds, and balconies. Guest Room Features
- Separate bedrooms and bathrooms
- Spaciously appointed with superior furnishings
- Kitchenette facilities with microwave
- Separate bathroom and toilet
- Spa baths in a number of suites
- King size beds
- In-room movies
- In-suite laundry facilities in many suites (washing machine, dryer, iron, and ironing board)
Launceston is an ideal base to explore the many natural and historic attractions of the Tamar (the Valley of the Senses) – without fuss or frenzy. A wine lover’s and foodie’s paradise, it’s made for losing yourself – in exploration, romance, and adventure, by land, air, river, or sea. Situated in Australia’s Northern Tasmania, our climate is similar to the south of France, and our locals are well-known for their friendliness. A quick flight from Melbourne or Sydney, Launceston Tamar Valley is a ‘sensational’ place to visit – for a short break or a major holiday.